Saturday, June 23, 2012

Swinging London - last few weeks!

Well, if all goes well, I should be moving to Paris on the 14th July - either way I will definitely be out of London by that date so I am resolved to make the most of these last few weeks. Which is how Ben and I ended up swing dancing in Waterloo.


We went to the absolute beginners class - check them out here - the class was good and basic and though I haven't tried the next class up I would suggest if you've got any dance experience, or just a natural rhythm, skip the absolute beginners and hit the beginners class (level 1.5). The instructors were good and friendly and don't worry if you can't find a willing boy to bring with you - you swap every 30 seconds!


The weekend proceeded with a cocktail night out...our plans to hit a very exclusive club were thwarted (even more exclusive than we anticipated - but we had some fun anyway - b@1 in SoHo is a brilliant cocktail bar to hit on a Friday night - the barmen themselves are entertaining enough to go, the cocktails will have you staying though...

Chris suited up for the occasion

I wore my new super high shoes for the occasion

And my sister looked beautiful - as per usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment