Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bowling & Cake

Last weekend I went bowling! Which means two things...amazing footwear...


And beer!


After which we were suitably hungry (bowling is clearly hard work) so we went to the delicious French culinary experience that is McDonalds!


Check THIS thing out! You can choose your order on these little computers and just wait for your number to be called! Very much enjoyed these novel little machines and hope you guys in the UK get to enjoy them soon yourselves!

The next day I went to a lovely little tea party organised by the Paris Brit Meet-up group. It was amazingly tasty...though they need to make sure they brew their tea long enough...us Brits are picky! The cakes were immensely enjoyable though...






2 comments:

  1. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francesca! Sorry for my delay and thanks for your comment! I've been busy celebrating my birthday and then recovering from it! I will definitely check out your blog and if you want to follow me you can put your email in 'follow by email' or click the google link.
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete