Sunday, December 16, 2012

Lynsey Part Three

And on Saturday we chilled for a bit in the morning before hitting up the Christmas market at the end of the Champs Elysées.

Lynsey Weekend November 2012

Lynsey Weekend November 2012

Am I the only one who found this a little odd...I loved these little gingerbread men...though I found the fact that some of them were hanging by their necks a little creepy!

Lynsey Weekend November 2012

Gorgeous! After this we decided to wander round the Montmartre area and check out the Chat Noir expo!


Lynsey Weekend November 2012

It was fun to finally learn the background of the infamous print most of us have a copy of - I do!

Lynsey Weekend November 2012

It was pretty good, though I think I liked it better cos Lynsey and I got confused on our way in and didn't pay! Oops!

Lynsey Weekend November 2012

Magically, on our way out we stumbled upon the metro stop from Amelie!

Lynsey Weekend November 2012

It's where she lead the blind man.

Lynsey Weekend November 2012

And then, a rugby game!

Lynsey Weekend November 2012

Lynsey Weekend November 2012

Some awesome mexican waving! And we dragged our tired selves back to Isobel's for some late night drinking and card playing! A nice easy Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment