Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lynsey Part Two

I had to work on the Friday, but in the evening I promised Lynsey...and a few of my Paris friends as well, that we would all go to that place where I should be on a first name basis with the owner...Refuge des fondus!

Lynsey Paris November 2012

We started with some drinks at the bar next door while we waited for everyone to arrive...

Lynsey Paris November 2012

Arthur took longer than expected so we may have been slightly tipsy by the time we got our table...

Lynsey Paris November 2012

But eventually we did get to the cheesy bit of the evening!

Lynsey Paris November 2012

Lynsey Paris November 2012

I somehow ended up with one of these in my bag...not put there by me but I have to admit I kept it none the less!

Lynsey Paris November 2012

My new T-shirt was courtesy of Lynsey - a belated and very much enjoyed birthday present!

Lynsey Paris November 2012

I think Lynsey had fun eating French cheese and meeting some of my new and very amazing Paris-living friends.

Lynsey Paris November 2012

Did I mention you climb over the tables to get to your seat in this place?

No comments:

Post a Comment