Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Film Review: The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012)


I haven't read the book but after the film, I really intend to. I definitely recommend this film to the kind of people who liked...Garden State. It's a film about the 'alternative' students in an American highschool so that's the typical part, unappreciated, picked on etc. but it's not your typical story.


Also have to say I was really impressed by Emma Watson in this film. I don't think I'm the only one who had kind of written her off as an actress in the Harry Potter films (no one needs to use their eyebrows that much) but in this film I really enjoyed her. Pretty much flawless American accent as well.

And as a last bonus point, loved the soundtrack. Go see.

Three popcorns out of five and 8.3 on imdb.

No comments:

Post a Comment