Friday, January 18, 2013

London Baby! Part Two


So...Friday morning, rolled into work an hour later than usual. That night we had booked tickets to see Les Miserables!

Opening night and it was amazing. Many many tears then off to bed because I had the most mental Saturday prepared.

January Week in London 2013
So, in order to be good and efficient I organised a lunch time drinks affair, and invited everyone! These are most of them, obviously the boyfriend is busy texting his bit on the side.

January Week in London 2013
I have a good gaggly mix of friends, Naomi and Isobel are Paris peeps!

January Week in London 2013
Faye and I have been friends since first year of Uni...which is nearly ten years now...scary stuff.

January Week in London 2013
Naomi told us a hilarious story about how she has breasts...and after that me and Ben had to leave for an engagement party...what we didn't realise was that we'd be followed....

January Week in London 2013
Oh Chris, you've got to stop having such a good time!

January Week in London 2013
Steph, Fox and Ben, rocking the classic robot. And the night took a turn for the worst...I blame Steph even though it was clearly me shouting TEQUILLA!

January Week in London 2013

January Week in London 2013

January Week in London 2013
Chris loves a good night out...

January Week in London 2013
Seriously though....

January Week in London 2013
He looooooves it! The night fizzled out as such awesome nights often do and the next morning was a pretty epic hangover...which required nandos.


No Nandos in Liverpool St my arse, Lynsey! Monday evening...my last evening, was the standard chinese with the wife.

January Week in London 2013
Looks wrong but it was oooooh so right!
  The Boyfriend had one of his rare awesome moments and came to see me off at St Pancras station! We had Yo Sushi, which is simply, awesome.
 Mmm, pumpkin yaka...something. Sigh. Back to Paris...did I mentioned it snowed?

January Week in London 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment