Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Chris' Visit Part Six: Versailles

OK - I'm actually home now but I have one last installment about Chris' visit. Chris and I went to Versailles which was magically free for the first Sunday of the month (but this is only available in winter). Thankfully it was a beautiful day!


Chris Weekend Paris March 2013

Welcome to the hall of mirrors!

Chris Weekend Paris March 2013
Follow your guide this way! It was my sixth or so visit to Versailles so I didn't take too many picture of the usual. Chris and I zipped through the palace and started heading through the gardens.

 They're currently being redone so a lot of the statues are under covers and the first part of the gardens are dug up - not so pretty.

Chris Weekend Paris March 2013
Chris and I stopped for lunch - I got a niiiice cup of tea. Or at least, the best I could hope for outside of England...



Some yummy food and then we headed for the trianon. Too many people just worry about the palace since the trianon is a little walk away, but it's definitely worth seeing.

Chris Weekend Paris March 2013


Chris Weekend Paris March 2013

This is the 'petit trianon'.



Chris Weekend Paris March 2013

Chris Weekend Paris March 2013
Oh, and if you have time...definitely make sure you see the rock...

Chris Weekend Paris March 2013

ha! Chris and I actually managed to find the little farm village as well, something I've never visited before which was absolutely amazing!

Chris Weekend Paris March 2013

Chris Weekend Paris March 2013

Under this beautiful little bridge was a HUGE amount of fish!

Chris Weekend Paris March 2013

Chris Weekend Paris March 2013

Chris Weekend Paris March 2013

Chris was in photographer heaven!

Chris Weekend Paris March 2013
Bunny action shot!

Chris Weekend Paris March 2013
There's an actual working farm there as well!

Chris Weekend Paris March 2013

Chris Weekend Paris March 2013

Chris Weekend Paris March 2013

Gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. Τouche. Outѕtandіng argumentѕ.
    Keep up thе good ѕpiгit.

    Fеel free tο visit mу web page - hcg diet recipes phase 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure exactly why but this website is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check bаck latеr on
    and see if the problem stіll exіsts.

    My ωeb site: hcg injections

    ReplyDelete