Saturday, June 15, 2013

Forza Win

My sister's birthday was the end of April...I am completely ashamed to say that that was also the last time I saw her until last night!

Forza Win

We both read thelondoner blog and had read about Forza Win and signed ourselves up for it sharpish (I forget how but it must be easy to do. I can now completely recommend this dining experience to anyone who likes something a bit different and a bit friendly!

Forza Win

A rooftop restaurant - how amazing. As you can see everyone is pretty packed in, so be prepared to meet some new people on your table!

Forza Win

And enjoy the view! The staff are the friendliest, loveliest people, and if that wasn't enough to make you like them...they bring you this amazing food...

Forza Win

Courgette pizza - how wrong does that sound? But how incredibly right it tasted...it was seriously delicious.

Forza Win

This bad boy was salami and...something...I stopped  listening after she said salami and started eating it - honestly I don't even remember taking this picture I just remember reaching and eating.

Forza Win

When this pizza came out my mouth got there before my camera did...prosciutto and fig pizza...I don't really like figs but the prosciutto was amazing!! Though it's pretty hard to keep the toppings on....

Forza Win

Look at the poor topping-less slice...

Forza Win

Drink options during the meal were limited - and if you're like my sister and don't drink wine (yes, this was all for me) you're limited to the aperitif drink. If you are a wine drinker then you may be in for a treat, the bar guy was a training wine...I don't know connoisseur, merchant...something to do with wine, and I went for the cheapest option (only £15 for a bottle - don't judge, there was no glass option) and it was delicious!

Definitely get yourself booked in for one of these events, it was only £30 a head and that was three courses and a welcome drink - completely worth it and the wood-fire cooked pizzas were amazing!

I'll update soon with some of my sisters pictures...clearly I was too busy eating to take many!

 Oh here's what I wore - I love this dress!! Unfortunately I'm not sure it's available to buy yet - my friend is not long started a new job at Arcadia so I've been informed I've got a lot of samples coming my way - of which this dress is! Keep an eye out at dorothy perkins though in the near future!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea Nichola! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a fantastic evening - I'll be keeping an eye out for rooftop dining experiences in the future!

      Delete
  2. Those pizzas look delish and so rustic! I like their smaller size so you can try many different ones and don't feel guilty/aren't limited to just one slice!
    Such a lovely event to go to with your sis
    x x x

    The Lobster & Me

    ReplyDelete