Sunday, June 30, 2013

Mini Golf @ Jurassic Encounters

Man, I love mini golf. Like, I LOVE it. My Dad is a golfer and he took me and my sister to many a mini golf course. So much do I love it, in fact, that when me and my sister went travelling a couple of years ago, I found a mini golf course in Koh Tao, Thailand and played not once, but twice!



So, I was pretty keen to find one in London...Ben found one a little way out in Surrey, but it looked AWESOME so we assembled some friends, and headed to Jurassic Encounters! Now - I fully admit that I stole the best of these pictures from Chris cos that guy takes a hell of a picture...










Jurassic Golf June 2013

Jurassic Golf June 2013

Jurassic Golf June 2013

Jurassic Golf June 2013

Jurassic Golf June 2013

Jurassic Golf June 2013

Jurassic Golf June 2013

Despite her injury, Steph only finished two points behind Lynsey! Chris destroyed all of us (though we don't know how it would have played out if Rupert and Faye hadn't had to leave early). Most importantly I beat Ben and collected on our wager. A couple of impressive hole in ones happened (yes, by me) but all in all we just had a hell of a fantastic day. The course is a little tricky to get to from New Malden station but luckily it was a nice day so we didn't mind the walk. Also, at £30 for a group of 4 we were lucky there were eight of us! We grabbed some very yummy food in a restaurant near the station before heading home. Awesome awesome day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment