Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Jenn's Bday @ Dishoom

My good friend Jenn turned another year older recently and rounded up some troops for a dinner at Dishoom in Shoreditch. I was super excited, not only because I haven't seen Jenn, Sarah or Chris for a while since they've been off partying at Glastonbury, but because I've been dying to try Dishoom for ages! We met at a pub beforehand for drinks...and celebrations...

http://picasion.com/i/1Vhvv/

Jenn's Bday Dishoom July 2013

Jenn's Bday Dishoom July 2013

Jenn's Bday Dishoom July 2013

Jenn's Bday Dishoom July 2013
After a couple of drinks we were all suitably starving...

Jenn's Bday Dishoom July 2013

Jenn's Bday Dishoom July 2013

Jenn's Bday Dishoom July 2013
Dishoom is like Indian tapas - you order a bunch of stuff and everyone helps themselves.

Jenn's Bday Dishoom July 2013

I have no idea what we ordered because we trusted the waiter to order us some bits to share. It was amazing and I'm going back as soon as I can! Though I'm in for a pretty mental weekend...so it might be a while.

Happy birthday Jenn!

No comments:

Post a Comment