Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sink the Pink

Last night, we went out to celebrate my turning 28. So many of my wonderful friends made the trip out to Old Street to drink and party with me...and buy me several drinks! The plan was cocktails at b@1 and then Sink the Pink!

28th Sink the Pink
28th Sink the Pink
28th Sink the Pink

28th Sink the Pink

28th Sink the Pink
28th Sink the Pink
 My amazing friend Chris made me a cake....

28th Sink the Pink
Whyyy would he do it? But the cake (carrot, if you're curious) was delicious. As was my face, naturally.

28th Sink the Pink
We had tickets for Sink the Pink and headed that way at eleven.

28th Sink the Pink

28th Sink the Pink
Sink the Pink is an amazing night if you enjoy some proper pop music to dance to. Lady Gaga, Britney, there was Spice Girls as well, but I missed it. Everyone is super friendly and extravagantly dressed, I'm still covered in glitter.

28th Sink the Pink
Amazing birthday, though I paid for my drinking this morning... THANKS EVERYONE that came out to celebrate, honestly, my friends are such amazing lovely people, I am one lucky son of a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment