Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ping Pong

For our year anniversary, Ben and I decided to get ourselves a ping-pong table, unfortunately the little one we had our eye on in Argos was hiked up in price when this rolled around, so we passed. Then, after returning from our holiday we had a few games of table tennis at All Star bowling...and so I checked Argos again...only to find it had come back down in price. And so....

House Party October 2013

House Party October 2013
House Party October 2013
Possibly the best purchase of my life. Since we set it up, Ben and I have hardly put it away. You can see it's quite small and it folds away so it's great for shoving under the couch when we need the space back. Check it out here. It's not amazingly well constructed, but it does the job.

More importantly, Ben and I wanted this to happen......

House Party October 2013
House Party October 2013
House Party October 2013
What lesson did I learn? Beer pong is not for the faint hearted... watch your intake! Or get bigger teams! Our games night also featured such favourites as....

House Party October 2013
Jungle Speed. Honestly if you have never heard of it, invest in it. Just do. You will thank me.

House Party October 2013
Taboo also happened.

House Party October 2013
Hooping did not happen because our living room is small and only the best of hoopers (aka, me) can do it safely. But this was a good picture so I wanted to include it. Which is also the reason for these next two!

House Party October 2013

House Party October 2013
Steph also dropped in for a visit from Canada...via Skype!

House Party October 2013
Games nights are awesome! What's your favourite game? My collection could use revamping!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Risk is good but I've never got my head round how it works...

      Delete
  2. That is actually an amazing gift to get for yourselves!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete