Friday, December 20, 2013

University Reunion

How scary is this...I started uni in 2004, which means I am approaching the ten year mark since starting University. Eeeep! There's a very thoughtful group of people I was in halls with who have, for a number of years now, been organising annual reunion events. We thank them. It is so hard to keep in touch with everyone since graduating and it is just so so nice to catch up and relive the Uni years. This year, it was decided that we should go to the town where it all started, Reading. I was totally opposed to the idea, but, as is totally unusual, I was wrong.

Reading Reunion Dec 2013
Reading Reunion Dec 2013
Reading Reunion Dec 2013
Reading Reunion Dec 2013
Reading Reunion Dec 2013
Reading Reunion Dec 2013
Reading Reunion Dec 2013
Reading Reunion Dec 2013
Reading Reunion Dec 2013
Reading Reunion Dec 2013
Reading Reunion Dec 2013
Reading Reunion Dec 2013
Reading Reunion Dec 2013

Could NOT have had a better night. Trying super hard to see these people more often than once a year but I am so glad there are better people than me organising the annual reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment