Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Winter Wonderland

December is here! I feel like I can finally, unashamedly, get my Christmas on! First stop, Winter Wonderland!

Winter Wonderland Dec 2013

I love this place, despite the massive crowds....

Winter Wonderland Dec 2013
Winter Wonderland Dec 2013

But my favourite part are the games!

Winter Wonderland Dec 2013
Winter Wonderland Dec 2013
Winter Wonderland Dec 2013
Winter Wonderland Dec 2013

Sadly, we didn't win a friend for Winston (my little pink puppy Ben won for me last year) but we had fun trying, so never mind! The main reason we went to Winter Wonderland was for the circus!

Winter Wonderland Dec 2013
This guy gave me the fright of my life when he jumped over his companion and landed on the wire, only to slip. Luckily, he grabbed on and climbed back up, but honestly, the silence that filled the tent was eery and we were all very happy to see him back on the platform!

Winter Wonderland Dec 2013
Winter Wonderland Dec 2013
Winter Wonderland Dec 2013
To clarify, this was Zippos Cirque Berserk - which I believe is slightly more 'wild' than the Christmas circus. Tickets are pretty cheap at 9.50 each! Get yours here! It's definitely worth it!

Winter Wonderland Dec 2013
This was the most awesome, hiding-behind-your-hands trick! It was crazy! We also went into this rather spectacular fun house!

Winter Wonderland Dec 2013

And were a little immature...teehee!

Winter Wonderland Dec 2013

T'was truly wonderful!

8 comments:

  1. I love Winter Wonderland! Can't wait to go!!
    Such a small world you being in the same race as my boyfriend!! :) well done for doing it, I was a proud spectator haha xxx
    Cate
    www.theperksofbeingahipster.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun when you visit! let me know if you win a cuddly toy!

      Delete
  2. I nipped in Winter Wonderland on Friday..We got a couple of baileys hot chocolates and had a wonder..unfortunately slightly rushed because we had to get back to Earls Court for Nitro Circus...My biggest disappointment is that I didn't get a chance to eat a Nutella Crepe (before this cutting sugar lark). That picture of Ben cracked me up...I too have a immature sense of humor..I mean that picture was meant for photos like that :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! What's worrying is that there's actually a goat in the painting...I have to google nitro circus now...I'm intrigued!

      Delete
  3. I actually didn't know Winter Wonderland had a circus!
    I went last year to the ice rink and had all the sausages I could, so much fun!

    { Teffys Perks Blog } X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has two! I definitely think Cirque Berserk is worth a look, Ben and me did the ice kingdom last year which was pretty awesome!

      Delete
  4. I loved Winter Wonderland. Great pictures. Devastated I missed the circus though! Thank goodness for next year.

    RUNNINGINPLATFORMS

    ReplyDelete