Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Afternoon Tea

Sarah always seems to find the best things to do in London. Every time I ask her what she's up to it's always something really random and awesome. So when she messaged me to see if I'd be up for an afternoon tea with unlimited champagne, I didn't really have to hesitate.

Champagne Tea Jan 2014

Champagne Tea Jan 2014

We arrived at the Social Reform & Grill and were shown to our table by exceptionally friendly waiters.

Champagne Tea Jan 2014
Obviously we got started straight away on the champagne, but there was tea too! I had darjeeling because it's amazing. The girls went for more exotic choices...

Champagne Tea Jan 2014
Champagne Tea Jan 2014
Champagne Tea Jan 2014
Champagne Tea Jan 2014
You get two options, a 'Vintage Tea' and a 'Gentleman's Tea'. The Gentleman's Tea features more manly food like sausage rolls and mini burgers, we opted for sandwiches because we liked the sound of them more. They were very tasty little sandwiches and the cakes were good too, my favourite was definitely the scones...look at it there all covered in jam and cream...YUM. I frickin' love scones.

Champagne Tea Jan 2014
The waiters really were the loveliest people - they even allowed us one more glass of champagne after our two hours were up!

Champagne Tea Jan 2014
I had, literally, the best afternoon I've had in AGES and I am bugging Sarah to get another event with these lovely ladies sorted because it was just so much fun. I fully recommend the Reform Social & Grill for a visit, though the unlimited champagne offer ends this weekend...hopefully they'll do something similar soon though! One to watch!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nichola...
    Oh my goodness...
    This looks absolutely insane!!! - I hardly drink but I do love champs & I was meant to comment on this the other day but work interrupted (why would anyone work? seriously?) last time I had afternoon tea I managed to spill the whole glass over myself..It was like a public champagne bath..did get a top up though!
    Love the his'n'hers options...There are so many amazing afternoon tea places in London..makes me wanna eat sugar and have a one woman tour of them all :D & I frikkin looooove scones also! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall find them all and eat all the scones :-)

      Delete