Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fish in a Tie

I think Sophie, Naomi, Isobel and I have all been back in London (having moved back from Paris where we met) since July 2013. Since then we have all gotten together a total of...twice. So, we're not doing too well on the meet ups but when they happen they are awesome! This time was awesome, not just for seeing my Parisian Putains (sorry if you're French, I'm pretty sure that's offensive/not correct), but because we went to an awesome little restaurant.

Fish in a Tie Jan 2014

Recommended by Isobel, this place is cheap and tasty and can be found in Clapham Junction.

Fish in a Tie Jan 2014
Fish in a Tie! Now, I can't remember what we all had because I'm useless but it was amazingly delicious and I am definitely going back there. The restaurant itself was also really nice, great atmosphere, very romantic with candlelight everywhere and really friendly staff.

Fish in a Tie Jan 2014
Fish in a Tie Jan 2014
Fish in a Tie Jan 2014
Fish in a Tie Jan 2014
Fish in a Tie Jan 2014
Fish in a Tie Jan 2014
Fish in a Tie Jan 2014
The food tastes better than it photographs! I seriously recommend trying this place. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment