Sunday, March 30, 2014

Franco Manca

My Paris girls and I were a bit more organised and didn't wait 6 months to get together this time. We took our very organised selves out for pizza in Clapham Junction at a place called Franco Manca.


It's little and busy, cheap and delicious!


We ordered a bottle of organic red wine which was amazing, and waited for our pizzas.


We were right next to the kitchen, which was fun because we could see the dough being rolled but kind of torturous after we ordered our pizzas as we could smell them all cooking...


When the pizzas did come, they were pretty sharply devoured. They were so tasty and huge, so even though I was pretty full I ploughed through, no piece was going to waste. The dough base was amazing.


Happily stuffed, we wandered off to get cocktails. I fully recommend this place for dinner though - I'm going back as soon as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment