Thursday, April 17, 2014

Paris - Day Four

For lunch we headed to Chez Papa, which is just all kind of awesome.

Paris April 2014

Paris April 2014

Paris April 2014

Paris April 2014

Paris April 2014

Paris April 2014

Especially if you like chardonnay... and then everyone checked out and we said goodbye.

Paris April 2014

Ben and I checked into our place for the night...back when we booked I had anticipated my being exhausted on Monday having run the marathon, that was not the case in the end, and Ben and I therefore really didn't need an extra day in Paris, but hey.

Paris April 2014

We dumped our bags and did a bit of shopping and then headed to the cinema because there is just nothing better than French cinema popcorn. It's amazing!

Untitled

Speaking of which, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, good film. After the cinema we did the other thing I really love doing in Paris, got sushi.

Paris April 2014

Paris April 2014

Paris April 2014

Paris April 2014

Paris April 2014

Paris April 2014

My favourite sushi place has changed and now they're a little chain! The best thing about Paris sushi are the 'menus', you get the little soup and salad and the meats on a stick. I literally love them. The next day we headed off home with my haul of Paris goodies!

Paris April 2014

Aaand while we waited for the train I had a macaroon!

Paris April 2014

And that officially checked everything off my 'what I want to do while we're in Paris' list. Good weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. Looks like a lot of fun!

    Beth x
    TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! If you haven't been to Paris I completely recommend it!

      x

      Delete