Saturday, May 31, 2014

Be At One Cocktail Making Masterclass IV

I've been in my new office for about four months now, when I was two months in I suggested we have a night out...and what better way to bond with new colleagues, than to spend the afternoon drinking, and what better way to spend an afternoon drinking, than to hit up my favourite venue, Be At One.

Work Night May 2014

For this particular night out I revisited Be At One SoHo, with a ragtag combo of my new work colleagues, some old work colleagues and a couple of friends we brought along!

Work Night May 2014

Work Night May 2014

Work Night May 2014

We didn't have the same Be At One peeps that we had last time for my dad's birthday, but the people we did have were absolutely hilarious!

Work Night May 2014

Work Night May 2014

I've said it before, but I have never been disappointed with one of these classes and I think for £25 a head it's an absolute bargain for the fun/cocktails you get to enjoy for the afternoon, and the fact that you finish round about happy hour means you can stay and enjoy cocktails at 2 for 1 for a couple hours more...which we of course, did.

Work Night May 2014
Work Night May 2014
Work Night May 2014

For the remainder of the evening, we went to the Old School Yard, which I had not been to before...

Work Night May 2014

We grabbed a couple of their Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle themed pizzas to fill our stomachs and stop us falling asleep.....

Work Night May 2014

Hmmm...

Work Night May 2014

Some table football brought us back to life, and then the 90s/80s/chart music kicked off and it was hard for us to calm down again!

Work Night May 2014

Work Night May 2014
Work Night May 2014
Work Night May 2014
Work Night May 2014

Work Night May 2014
Work Night May 2014
Work Night May 2014
Work Night May 2014
Work Night May 2014

It was SUCH a good night...though I have no idea how we're going to top it...

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your work. I'll come back for more

    Keep up the good work :) from TheStillery, a night bar in stuart Florida

    ReplyDelete