Saturday, May 3, 2014

Fi's Birthday

It was my sister's birthday last week, so we all gathered in Reading to celebrate at Beerfest!

Fi's Bday April 2014

Fi's Bday April 2014

Sat at long tables in the beer hall, we listened to the band and followed the dancing instructions...

Fi's Bday April 2014

Fi's Bday April 2014

Fi's Bday April 2014

Obviously with beer glasses this size, fun ensues.

Fi's Bday April 2014

Fi's Bday April 2014

Fi's Bday April 2014

Then, after a quick costume change for Fiona, we all gathered in Be At One to trade in our beer mugs for cocktails.

Fi's Bday April 2014
Fi's Bday April 2014
Fi's Bday April 2014
Fi's Bday April 2014

An amazing night was had by all, and I was just very lucky to not wake up hungover! Happy Birthday Fi!

(BTW - if you're lusting after Fiona's dress and I know most of you are, it's from here)

4 comments:

  1. Do you know what nail polish your sister is wearing? I have been searching for something that colour for ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's top shop, called boy next door. :-)

      Delete
  2. This looks like so much fun and definitely makes me want to go to a beer festival, if not Oktoberfest then somewhere else, it's only been in the past year that I've started drinking beer though so it's only now that I could think about going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This isn't helpful to you now but Reading Beer Festival is awesome...I'm at it as I speak! There's Earl's court in London which isn't bad...

      Delete