Monday, June 23, 2014

Cyprus - Part Four

The next day we took it easy...until about nightfall...

Laura and Paul Wedding May 2014

Then we headed out for teppanyaki at Kamakura!

Laura and Paul Wedding May 2014
Laura and Paul Wedding May 2014

We assume our chef was new, and he entertained us in ways I'm not sure he intended to, like getting an egg stuck in the fan above the oven...ha! Or forgetting the egg shell was in his hat... Regardless, the food he cooked us was amazing! We had a mix of rice, meat and sushi...unfortunately I was pretty hungry so I only have this rather unimaginative bowl of rice as example...

Laura and Paul Wedding May 2014

And then, back to the bars, with a larger crowd this time!

Laura and Paul Wedding May 2014

Now, a long time ago, Ben started annoying me by always calling 'cheers' at the most inopportune time and initiating the clinking, like, when my drink hadn't yet arrived, or I had just had a giant mouthful of food, so, on principle, I refuse to clink my glass to his, ever. My Dad, being my Dad, is on my side.

Laura and Paul Wedding May 2014

Laura and Paul Wedding May 2014

I was enjoying a cocktail called Crazy Monkey.

Laura and Paul Wedding May 2014

I'll admit, I was actually enjoying a few of them.

Laura and Paul Wedding May 2014
And then the Four Seasons tribute began, and Auntie Patricia got a private show!

Laura and Paul Wedding May 2014

Which she politely sat through.

Laura and Paul Wedding May 2014

To a point...then she sidled up to her mother in an attempt to get away!

Laura and Paul Wedding May 2014

Dad donned a leather jacket to lead some ladies in a dance -

Laura and Paul Wedding May 2014
Laura and Paul Wedding May 2014

And then everyone followed suit and hit the dance floor!

Laura and Paul Wedding May 2014

Laura and Paul Wedding May 2014

And Gran had a word with the man who gyrated on her daughter, but it ended well.

Laura and Paul Wedding May 2014

We started to head home when the live music ended, ready to do it all again the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment