Saturday, June 28, 2014

Field Day

I love festival season. I did three years in a row at Glastonbury but haven't been in a few years now. And though I had Isle of Wight all booked up, when Sarah invited me to Field Day, I was up for it, even though I literally had not heard of a single band that was playing there. So we headed up to North London and began our day with a champagne brunch at Fiona's.

Field Day June 2014


Field Day June 2014

Field Day June 2014

A-yum. After some delicious food and delightful beverages, we ambled down to the festival, and to the bar.


Field Day June 2014

So, I had listened to a couple of the bands beforehand...but I didn't really know any of them, nevertheless, I had a totally awesome time dancing, drinking and enjoying the sun, especially since the forecast had promised rain!


Field Day June 2014

Field Day June 2014

Field Day June 2014

Field Day June 2014

Field Day June 2014

Field Day June 2014

Field Day June 2014

Field Day June 2014

Field Day June 2014

Recommended. (Also, if you go, enjoy a Buddha Bowl, just amazing amazing food).

No comments:

Post a Comment