Sunday, September 7, 2014

Tamlyn and Dan's Wedding

This year I swear, I've never seen so many weddings pop up on my news feed! And I had four this year to attend, so this was my third. Tamlyn is a friend of mine from waaaay back. I was super excited for her wedding because one, I'm really happy for her, and two, I got to see a whole bunch of people I don't get to see very often!

Tamlyn Wedding August 2014
Tamlyn Wedding August 2014

We traveled up on the train from London to Egham...and had some bubbly for the trip in pre-celebration for the actual celebration.

Tamlyn Wedding August 2014

The gardens of the place which Tamlyn had picked for her venue were absolutely phenomenal, so, obviously, we spent a good deal of time taking pictures before the ceremony began.

Tamlyn Wedding August 2014
Tamlyn Wedding August 2014
Tamlyn Wedding August 2014
Tamlyn Wedding August 2014
Tamlyn Wedding August 2014







And then it was time for the ceremony.

Tamlyn Wedding August 2014




The room where the ceremony was held was absolutely beautiful, and Tamlyn entered through mirrored double doors like in a movie while a string quartet played, and she looked, as you can see, absolutely stunning.

Tamlyn Wedding August 2014

The ceremony was beautiful, and then we all retired to the bar before dinner. I don't have any pictures of the reception because my camera died...and I don't think anyone else took many pictures as we were all having so much fun! Awesome day! Congratulations Tamlyn and Dan!

No comments:

Post a Comment