Sunday, October 26, 2014

Cocktail Making Masterclass


I'm still waiting to get bored of these! Having seen the old crowd at Tamlyn's Wedding, I was keen to bring us together again...which is what happened. This is literally a collection of photos because I've talked about the Be At One cocktail making masterclasses so many times here, here and here.

Cocktail Making October 2014

Cocktail Making October 2014

Cocktail Making October 2014

Cocktail Making October 2014

Cocktail Making October 2014

Cocktail Making October 2014

Cocktail Making October 2014

Cocktail Making October 2014

Cocktail Making October 2014

Cocktail Making October 2014

Cocktail Making October 2014

Cocktail Making October 2014

Cocktail Making October 2014

Cocktail Making October 2014

Cocktail Making October 2014

Cocktail Making October 2014

Cocktail Making October 2014

Cocktail Making October 2014

Shoreditch is my favourite Be At One - amazing staff and great bar.

3 comments:

  1. I did something similar with my colleagues at my previous job and it was so much fun! Gotta love cocktails ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I want to try BYOC as well - apparently you bring your own bottle of spirit and then you get your own barman to whip you up drinks!

      xx

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed reading your work. I'll come back for more

    Keep up the good work :) from TheStillery, a night bar in stuart Florida

    ReplyDelete