Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Paris

I went to Paris not long ago to see Alicia. Just a quick couple of nights sleepover at her house and making sure I bought a few bottles of wine to bring home, and ate my favourite French foods! An unexpected treat was arriving to Alicia's house and finding she'd made raclette!

Paris November 2014

Paris November 2014

I don't know how easy it is to find raclette cheese here but I am very much investing in one of these machines! Serve with potatoes, cold meats and salad - phenomenal! The next day I took a bus up to Versailles, Alicia lives 15 minutes away so that was a nice bonus!

Paris November 2014

Paris November 2014

Paris November 2014

Paris November 2014

Paris November 2014

Paris November 2014

I just visited the gardens and the gift shop, even though they didn't have the wine glasses I was hoping for...never mind! That night I met up with some old friends and we went for a drink and sushi!

Paris November 2014

Paris November 2014

Paris November 2014

Paris November 2014

Paris November 2014

Paris November 2014

I could not love this sushi place more...I've mentioned it before, here. Anyway, after this Alicia and I went on for some drinks so we headed to a bar in Chatelet.

Paris November 2014

Then...well we had a fairly nightmare journey that involved a good 3 mile walk but hey...let's remember the good times! The next day I headed into Paris to say hello.

Paris November 2014

Paris November 2014

Paris November 2014

Paris November 2014

Paris November 2014

Paris November 2014

Paris November 2014

I stopped for lunch at a restaurant I absolutely adore but which has no website - it's called La Capannina. This pizza is amazing, think it's called La Parme, it has gorgonzola on it!

Paris November 2014

And then headed home in some pretty awful weather! Aw Paris...

No comments:

Post a Comment