Friday, December 26, 2014

Winter Wonderland

I love Winter Wonderland, for me it is completely worth the crowds and the queuing and the expense to go and get a cup of mulled wine and feel completely Christmassy. However, I learnt the hard way this time around, whatever you do, do not attempt to go as part of a crowd.

Winter Wonderland Dec 2014


This isn't even all of us that were there. Know why? Because it's impossible to stay together. It's just too busy. Four maximum is my recommendation, because, before everyone got there, it was just a little group of four and that was tricky enough!

Winter Wonderland Dec 2014


Winter Wonderland Dec 2014


Winter Wonderland Dec 2014

I grabbed lunch from here...it was OK but I don't really recommend it unfortunately. After some food and a little jaunt on the rollercoaster, we hit the arcade games!

Winter Wonderland Dec 2014

Getting my Catniss on!

Winter Wonderland Dec 2014

They're all left-handed bows...otherwise I'm sure we would have all destroyed this game.

Winter Wonderland Dec 2014

No trip to Wonderland is complete without a drink on the carousel bar! I love it so so much!

Winter Wonderland Dec 2014

Winter Wonderland Dec 2014

Fiona was lucky enough to have a giant penguin won for her.

IMG-20141207-WA0000

And Ben won me a little baby one! Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment