Monday, December 22, 2014

Yoga in the Shard

Did you know you could do yoga in the Shard? I definitely didn't until I saw a deal on Amazon Local. Yogasphere hold these classes early every Saturday and on an occasional Sunday evening. I grabbed one of my few yoga-doing friends, and headed 69 floors up and grabbed a mat with a view.

Yoga in the Shard Nov 2014

Yoga in the Shard Nov 2014

The class started with a fairly long relaxation and meditation phase - which was fun as we were facing the view for part of it.

Yoga in the Shard Nov 2014

The class itself was fine. I haven't done yoga on a regular basis for a long time but I would say I've had better classes. But I went mostly for the novelty of doing yoga in the Shard, and, fortunately. They leave you time after the class to take as many pictures as you want - which Kiran and I took full advantage of!

Yoga in the Shard Nov 2014

Yoga in the Shard Nov 2014

Yoga in the Shard Nov 2014

Yoga in the Shard Nov 2014

Yoga in the Shard Nov 2014

Yoga in the Shard Nov 2014

I don't think I'd do the Shard class again - it was for me definitely a novelty venue, but if you find a deal on Amazon Local or elsewhere it is worth a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment