Friday, September 4, 2015

Engagement "Drinks"

So...today is 4th September which means, as I'm writing this I have now been engaged for...about 3 months. I am still finding it super hard to wrap my head around the fact that I am getting married. Very weird. But anyway, a lot of people wanted to see me and Ben when they heard the news and I personally didn't want to throw an 'engagement party'...so I invited people out for a 'drink to celebrate our engagement'.

It quickly descended into a party though...


Engagement Party June 2015

Engagement Party June 2015

Engagement Party June 2015

Engagement Party June 2015


It started out so  nicely... but the delicious cocktails and the cheesy music turned the our 'drinks' in to a very definitive 'party'...

Engagement Party June 2015

Engagement Party June 2015

Engagement Party June 2015

Engagement Party June 2015


Getting home about one in the morning, Ben and I agreed it was a pretty fantastic 'non-party'. A bit delayed in thanking everyone who made the effort to come out given the late notice! You made the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment